GRADING GUIDELINES FOR K-4
1. All teachers’ names are to be written on the permanent record cards and folders above or beside the grade.
2. No grades are to be given for Science or Social Studies in grades K, 1, and 2.
3. All third grade classes will teach Social Studies during the first semester and Science during the second semester.
4. Science and Social Studies in the fourth grade will be taught the entire year.
5. Handwriting grades will follow the same scale as other academic subjects.
6. All grades in Kindergarten and Developmental First Grade will be recorded on permanent records with an evaluation letter.
7. All grades in the first and second grade will be recorded as a letter grade.
8. All grades in the third and fourth grade will be recorded as a numerical grade.